STRAWS!

No Comments
Hello everybody,

I've been on hold for, say 10 days now, due to my laser eye surgery. I've been healing and i had LOTS of sleep! <3

How are ya'll doing? Hope everybody are healthy and happy.

I came to you today wanting to discuss straws!
yes, straws.


Have you ever wondered if they're healthy to use or not? cuz I have. but then again I could be a bit paranoid with my wonders sometimes :p

anyho, here are my thoughts and I wanted to share them with you in case you were wondering and I also think we should always pay attention to these tiny matters when it comes to our health :)

I like straws but i also think they're nasty in some way.
you see straws have both cons and pros!

I'll start with the pros to be positive ;)

PROS

Straws are healthy to use when you are out in a restaurant or a cafe and most people don't like to sip outta the same cup knowing other people's lips have been there. So, its healthier to ask for a straw. disposal, one use.
what if it was a hot drink?
drinking from a straw is healthy for your teeth, keeps them whiter! Because the drink goes straight to your throat resulting less contact with your teeth, especially coffee. while drinking it straight from a cup will literally wash your teeth with your beverage. 
Plus, some of them look kinda cute don't they?

CONS

Straws can be hard to clean. you can never be sure you got everything out of there :\ unless you are using a disposal straw, I'd say its safe and clean.
Not all straws are healthy to use unless they were plastic. they paper or carton ones STAY AWAY. they will melt in your beverage wether its hot or cold causing you to drink its melted remains with your beverage without you knowing. ew. 
Also, studies have shown that people who drink too much with a straw are most likely to get wrinkles around your lips due to over pursing.
one last thing, drinking with straws make you drink double the potion you are suppose to equals belly bloating.

Personally, 

I like to drink with a straw only going out. And for hot beverages, I like the feeling they give you when you drink from your own mug and I brush my teeth right after, if I'm home. if I'm out I do sometimes use a straw but sadly not all the time. Might start though..

So what are your thoughts and comments on straws?
are you with or against and why?

Hope you enjoyed my tiny bubble thought about this and I will talk to you guys soon!

Take care,
Nada :)
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments

Post a Comment