Can't, I'm sick!

No Comments
Can’t..
I’m sick.


Good evening healthy folks!


Didn't we all skip exercising because we felt "sick"?
ever thought, or actually searched the internet, about should you exercise or not?

I'm gonna be honest here, I have.
couple of times.
and I think it was just an excuse not to workout that day.

The subject itself, and I'm not trying to be a doctor here just sharing thoughts, whether you exercise or not really depends on you. You are the only the one who can tell yourself yes I can or no I can't I have a bit of a fever..

We should be able and learn to listen to our bodies. We should know what our bodies need and when we need it.

I felt sick the other day and as always went running to my computer "Exercise when sick" I typed in google.
I read a couple of health and care websites that spoke of the matter to answer some of the questions but they all typed in the same sentence at the end; “exercise is good for your body” it energise you and make you feel good about yourself.

Now, medically, again not a doctor, if you were having a high fever, body ache and trouble of breathing in case you decided to exercising saying that you could actually get yourself to move out of bed it wouldn’t be good for your health because exercising makes your body heat up when you're heart is racing and you’re trying to cool off fever. So, here in this case it would be better to take care of yourself and make up for it tomorrow when you’re better. But if you’re symptoms are above the neck, you’re okay to go by you're usual workouts here.

Some days we feel feverish, kinda tired or starting to get a cold. exercising is actually good for you here. Have a drink of Vitamin C and a lot of water then pick an exercise that suits your condition. Remember, we are trying not to avoid exercise and keep ourselves on track but at the same time take good care of our bodies.
Light exercising is recommended if you’re feeling sickly such as walking or yoga it will make you feel better emotionally and therefore help you get through it.

Take care good care of your body. listen carefully to what its trying to tell you. Don’t let “kinda sick” be an excuse to skip workout but don’t exhaust your body with workout when all you really need is rest.

Stay healthy and be happy.💪❤️

I'd love to hear your thoughts about this.❤️
Send me here or on my other social media accounts
Twitter: @TwentyfourNada
Tumblr: Twentyfour-fit
Instagram: Nadae24

and if you like my blog or think this topic might interest  some of your friends I really need your support share my blog with them I'd really appreciate it ❤️

Love, Nada.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments

Post a Comment