Mix to Fix

No Comments


Good morning ya'll

First of all, I'd like to congratulate those who are with us in this month's challenge to stay fit. We are in our third week! yey!

And I'd like to get your attention on, not quite a mistake, more like an upgrade.
The schedule I have put together for us to follow as I mentioned b4 is our base table you are, and should, mix it up whenever you can for I have said this before but I'll say it again I am not a trainer nor a pro and I never claim to be. Just a girl who's in love with workouts! ;)

So, the deal is that we are going to upgrade our exercises for this week and next week. The longer you are in an exercise, the more intense it has to get.

I found this GREAT youtube channel you guys should totally check.
I think it will be more interesting  to girls more than boys. Sorry, fellas!
Here you go XHit Dialy

The most I loved about their videos, even though I've done only a couple but most definitely will do more, is that she keeps talking to you ALL the time and you never even notice how the time passes very quick through their exercises.

I've decided to finish up this month's workout challenge with them, I hope you guys like them and join in.

I did this workout video today and I felt absolutely amazing after it. I'll be doing it daily until the end.
For abs


And this was their video that I started my workouts with


Gotta love her spirit! She's amazing.

I reposted a Jump rope workout too on my instagram page, make sure you check it out it is so worth trying.


Any questions? find me on my other social media accounts
Twitter: @TwentyfourNada


talk to you later champions!

xo, Nada.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments

Post a Comment