Cross them Numbers

No Comments
Cross them Numbers!



Good day to you all, where ever you are.

Today I'd like to share my short story with my weight. It's a struggle us girls suffer the most. It has always been so important  that we weigh a certain number, never above and never below. I followed that myth, as I like to refer to it, for quite some time, years to be accurate. The more I kept my focus on it the more i got depressed and with no progress. So, I searched the internet day by day to find a solution for my problem, no luck until I stumbled upon those great fitness accounts. Those people amazed me. They never, ever mentioned how much they weigh or the fact that they're exercising to loose those kilos and reach the dream number. No, it was all about being fit. Which finally made sense. It's not how much you weigh that makes you feel good about yourself and reach that dream body of yours. Its about working hard, eating healthy, exercise and sleep!
I started my journey based on this new fact I learned. I put myself a plan of healthy eating, a bunch of exercises and I slept more than I did before. The results I got out of this experience were phenomenal. I felt more confident, more beautiful and more importantly, I looked good! And ever since that day 11 months ago, the scale meant little to me ;)

So here is what you gotta do, first things first, HIDE YOUR SCALE.
take that scale out of your bedroom or bathroom and hide it in your closet. 
Second, sit down with your cup of tea any morning and put down a healthy plan to go by. Make sure you include a great amount of fruits and veges in your eating plan and WATER.
Third, get your butt working!
find the kind of exercise that suits you and what muscles you wanna work on and start working out. There are a lot of great channels on youtube offering some cool exercises to follow, I'll mention some of them sometime in the future.
Finally, get some sleep!
sure staying up late is fun but we all need our beauty sleep and believe it or not it does affect your fitness journey, big time!

Follow that plan and forget how much you weigh and how much you wanna lose and in no time I assure you, you are gonna lose that weight bothering you all these years. let your main attention on how you look and how are you gonna fix it and forget about the number.

Last but not least, you guys, commitment is the ring that binds all. the moment you decide and believe in yourself and your abilities to do this is half way of getting what you want.

Remember, "Champions are made not born" ;)



 xo, Nada.   

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments

Post a Comment